Friday, October 1, 2010

Jealousy

     Have you ever felt jealous at one point? I have personally felt jealous many times, but I get over it later on. Why do we have this feeling of jealousy? Is it because we think that they are better than us or we want what they have. Sometimes I have no idea why I feel jealous, but I think I feel jealous because I think that they are so lucky and so much more better than me. Maybe this is the reason why I feel jealous. Is there different types of jealousy because we feel jealous of different types of things. Well, I think that there are a lot of things that we can be jealous about things such as: relationships, friendship, money, things that we don't have, and etc.

     Have you ever let jealousy taken over you? I let this happen once and I will not let this happen again. Being jealous at someone is not a very good feeling. I felt very bad and trapped inside like I could not do anything else. When this happened, I started to develop the feeling of hatred and started to hate he/she. Jealousy just does not lead to good things and I think that we should be happy of what we have. We don't all have to have things sufficient to what others have. Having the feeling of jealousy just makes you look down at yourself and think that you are not as good. Well, when I let jealousy take over me, I would try to feel positive because I would rather be a happy person.

     When we are jealous, we do some things that we would not normally do. I think that we should be more calm when this happens. We do not always have to have what others have. If we do, then doesn't it just make us all the same. I think we should just feel happy for what they have. Everyone is different and there are other problems that we have to worry about in life. We can't always face with these little problems that we have because if we don't learn how to over come them we can not face life problems that we have in life later on. We can not let the feeling of jealousy take over our minds and bother our everyday lives. I have not felt jealous for a long time and I think that no one should have the feeling of jealousy. We need to be more happy in life and just laugh with our friends.

2 comments:

  1. i responded to this blog
    http://phuong-uknowitsme.blogspot.com/2010/10/shiyuns-blog-response.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I responded:
    http://alyssa-nobletruth.blogspot.com/2010/10/is-jealousy-good-or-bad.html

    ReplyDelete